A streamlined path to professional development
earn continued education credits towards your degree or license
Enroll in the course
Posture, Core and Breathwork
What Will you learn?
- Start with the essentials of posture, core and breathwork with an anatomical overview.
- Learn the mechanics of respiration and how the interconnectedness of our body systems.
- Discover neuromobilizations and how the nervous system impacts our well-being.
- Learn assessments, corrective exercises and exercise regimes to help correct imbalances and improve health.
- Includes a bonus set of posture tips you can do everyday
Ready to get started?Enroll in the Course
By Wolfmoon Wellness
with 20+ years of real world experience
Approved for 17 credit hours of continuing education with
What to Expect In the course
- You'll watch videos that will guide you through every step of the process
- You'll test your knowledge with quizzes after course lessons
- You'll be supplied with easy-to-read text backed by cited sources.
- You'll acquire a bibliography of dozens of published works, the cornerstone resources of your field's knowledge base.
- You'll Complete just 7 lessons to earn your credit hours
- You'll gain an in-depth professional knowledge of posture, core and breathwork with which you can better assess and help your clients.
Perfect for Those Seeking Careers in Personal Training, Physical Therapy, Healthcare, wellness coaching, sports medicine and more.
Get Real World Experience
Earn credit while you hone your competitive edge in the job market.
Credits on your schedule
Earn 17 credit hours with ACSM, NSCA, AFAA, NASM, or ACE with our asynchronous modular program.
We keep students in mind by keeping your cost per credit hour low.
Learn from working professionals
Wolfmoon Wellness brings together decades of combined experience in Posture, Core and Breathwork.
More than textbook knowledge
Coursework crafted from real-life client experiences.
What do our graduates think?
“The posture assessments have helped me pinpoint musculoskeletal imbalances in my clients that I probably wouldn't even have noticed in the past. I personally do the stretches and mobilizations as part of my own self-care routine …I’m 42 years old and I can still keep up with the guys in their twenties. Props to PCB”
Morgan S, LAc.
“…I initially came to John seeking help for my postural problems and muscular insufficiencies that were causing pain symptoms and joint dysfunction in my day to day life. He got me setup on his programs and I started feeling a difference almost immediately …I’ve found that the level of detail John goes into in his videos has taken my understanding of the body to new heights.”
Joseph Merz, licensed massage therapist