Posture, Core and Breathwork Course for Professionals and Everyday Wellness
Already registered?Access Course
The Human Restoration Project offers detailed videos and in-depth informational
text designed to empower the user with the knowledge they will need to correct
dysfunction, alleviate pain and bring their body back into harmony.
We believe everyone should have a basic understanding of the way the human
body is meant to function. Most programs offered to the general public are far too
advanced for the average person and as a result they may promote injury and
dysfunction rather than providing the health benefits that should be expected with a
well rounded conditioning program. We teach not only the professional how to safely
progress their clients through the stages of proper exercise progression but the
everyday recreational exercise enthusiast as well. In addition to learning the essential
fundamentals of functional movement, the user will learn: how to assess the body for
structural imbalances and how to correct them through systematic stretches,
mobilizations and exercises that are safe, effective and easy to learn.
Studies have shown that if a person is in poor posture or the deep core or inner
unit is weak or respiration is impaired, pathological issues typically result. The Human
Restoration Project offers knowledge on how to strengthen the deep core and how to
breathe properly. We have sifted though vast amounts of research to bring you cutting
edge science with modern and ancient techniques that are utilized by the top
therapists in the world.
By embracing the steps of this program the user will have the tools to completely restore the body’s natural alignment and it’s systems. When the body is not in its natural alignment the organ systems, nervous system, musculoskeletal system and respiration are all negatively impacted. The user will learn how poor posture and inefficient breathing patterns disrupt these systems and how to rectify dysfunctional patterns.
We are confident that this is the most comprehensive posture, core and breath work restoration program available. The Human Restoration Project was developed with professionals and non-professionals in mind. If you are living with pain, mobility restrictions, general weakness and fatigue or work with clients who are experiencing these issues, this program will considerably enhance yours and your client’s lives. Posture, core and breath work also includes two general exercise and conditioning programs with a series of progressions that make a great option for anyone who is looking for a challenging, yet functional home work out with minimal equipment needed.
Who are we?
We're John and Mary, the founders of Wolf Moon Wellness! Read more about us with the buttons below!
What You Get
Approximately 100 video based lessons with stretches, mobilizations and exercises and 70 pages of detailed informational text enhanced by dozens of helpful images. Learn in-depth analysis of musculoskeletal, nervous system and pulmonary function and wellness. We break complex anatomical concepts down to provide you with everything you need to assess common issues, then we show you how to get healthier.
Continuing Ed Approved!
Our course is approved for your continuing education requirements with the following organizations:
ACSM- 17 hrs.
NSCA- 17 hrs.
AFAA- 17 hrs.
NASM- 17 hrs.
ACE- 17 hrs.
This Program Introduction will go over the essentials of posture, core and breathwork. This lesson, Mechanics of Respiration and Neuromobilizations require completion of a quiz with a score of 80% or higher to complete. Complete each lesson to receive your Certificate of Completion.
In the Program Introduction, you will discover:
• The most common musculoskeletal imbalances and why they usually lead to pain
• How poor posture can impact the digestive system.
• How posture may have an effect on hormones, mood and your activity level.
• The muscular sling systems of the body and how important their proper functioning is.
• Infant development, the development of the spinal curves and the development of the muscular sling systems.
The Mechanics of Respiration
Breathing is something we take for granted every day yet poor function of the lungs causes a myriad of issues. In this lesson, learn how we can address common issues. Pass this lesson’s quiz with a score of 80% or higher to proceed.
In The Mechanics of Respiration, you will learn:
• Follow the passage of air into the lungs and the structures involved.
• The three types of respiration.
• The muscles of inspiration and the dynamics of the rib cage.
• The muscles of expiration and the dynamics of the rib cage.
• Pathological issues associated with improper breathing patterns.
• How poor posture affects the respiratory system.
• A thorough respiratory assessment to address blockages or impairments in the rib cage and inverted breathing patterns.
• The Respiratory Relief Corrective Program
• Learn how to release specific blockages or impairments in the rib cage through corrective stretches and mobilizations.
• In-depth instruction on proper diaphragmatic breathing and three advanced breath work techniques to help correct inverted breathing problems, reduce the metabolic costs of breathing and super charge your body.
The nervous system is inextricably linked to the body’s functions. Learn how issues related to posture, core and breathwork relate to the functioning of the nervous system. Pass this lesson’s quiz with a score of 80% or higher to proceed.
In The Neuromobilizations, you will explore:
•The pathway of the nerves and the tissues they innervate.
• The pathological conditions associated with the different nerves.
• Advanced therapeutic techniques such as nerve gliding or nerve flossing and segmental nerve loading.
Learn techniques to assess for issues in your client's or your own body and address common problems.
On the Assessments Page, you will gain skill in:
• Identifying common musculoskeletal imbalances such as: Forward Head Posture and Upper Cross Syndrome, Rotational Imbalances in The Trunk and Shoulder Girdle, Tight Internal Rotators of The Shoulder Complex, An Elevated or Depressed Shoulder, Anterior and Posterior Pelvic Tilts, Lateral Pelvic Tilt, Hyper-Pronation Dysfunction and Flat Feet and more.
This lesson contains a large volume of video lessons meant to teach you corrective exercises for the conditions discussed in this course. Refer to this lesson for specific needs or review entire sections to plan a program.
On the Corrective Exercises Page, you will have a thorough understanding of how to:
• Correct the aforementioned imbalances, that you learned to assess for in the
assessment section, using safe, simple and practical techniques.
• A step by step approach on the proper sequence for the rehabilitation of specific pathological issues.
General Exercise Programs
In this lesson, we’ll explore exercise programs that encourage proper breathing, posture and core work.
The General Conditioning Programs provide:
• A systematic guide of the proper sequence for general conditioning and rehabilitative
• The knowledge on how to efficiently progress yourself and your clients through the different phases of conditioning without hitting a plateau.
• A 6 week periodization program to set the foundation for your health and fitness journey.
• Appropriate exercise selection.
Tips for Improving Posture and Avoiding Pain and Discomfort
Learn tips for improving posture and avoiding pain and discomfort in this lesson.
Tips for Improving Your Posture will teach you:
• Many tips and strategies to help yourself and your clients by making simple changes
in your lifestyle.
• How to avoid common mistakes that lead to poor posture, dysfunction and pain.
• Simple ideas that can improve your posture and promote harmony within the body’s systems.