The Human Restoration Project
Advanced Foam Rolling Techniques Course
For Students, Professionals & Everyday Wellness
Already signed up? Log in.
Register New Account
We now offer a new Advanced Foam Rolling Techniques Course! Join us and learn whole-body methods for joint and muscle relief.
Who are we?
We're John and Mary, the founders of Wolf Moon Wellness! Read more about us with the buttons below!
What You Get
18 in depth video based lessons to teach you functional gems that I share
with my rehab clients such as:
- Self trigger point release and myofascial release techniques with the spiky ball. Learn techniques to release chronic tension and trigger points in problematic and overworked areas in the neck and shoulders, around the scapula and shoulder girdle, the lower back; impact deeper tissues that are commonly involved in chronic hip and back pain such as the Q.L. the erectors and multifidus and posterior hips to release trigger points in muscles such as piriformis and gluteus medius. Medical doctor and pioneer, Janet Travell estimated that trigger points and their associated referral patterns may be one of the primary culprits in up to 90% or more of cases of chronic pain.
- Safe and effective guidelines for self myofascial release techniques with the foam roller. Address chronically tight or hypertonic muscles such as the erectors, latissimus, piriformis, the hamstrings, the calf, scapular stabilizers, quadriceps and hip flexors. When these tissues become chronically tight or hypertonic, they can pull bony structures and prominences such as the pelvis, the vertebrae and the shoulder girdle out of alignment, leading to a host of pathological issues involving chronic pain.
- 6 Joint mobilization and spinal decompression techniques designed to restore range of motion in arthritic and hypo-mobile joint structures and improve posture. Increase range of motion and bring your body back into alignment so you can look, move and feel better!
- A bonus exercise for loading the arch of the foot. Most people don’t know how to activate the arch of the foot and as a result suffer from pain and disorders of the foot, ankle, knee, hip, back and shoulder girdle. Yes, problems with the feet can cause dysfunction all the way up to the shoulder girdle! Flat feet or it’s clinical name: Pes Planus is commonly associated with a hyper-pronation dysfunction and is all too common in our society.
- A simple exercise that can be done daily to help correct forward head posture (FHP) and upper cross syndrome. Learn how and why it’s so important to activate the deep flexor chain to improve cervical function and restore balance to the head, neck and shoulder. Since the advent of new technology such as computers, smart phones, poorly designed chairs and ergonomic setups at work and school, FHP and upper cross syndrome has become all too common within our society. Take action now and bring your body back into balance.
- A bonus assessment that can be performed on yourself, a friend or your client to test if the aforementioned deep flexor chain of the neck is properly activated.
- In our flagship program, Posture, Core and Breath Work, you will learn specific corrective programs consisting of: numerous advanced self myofascial stretch techniques, joint mobilization techniques and corrective exercises to address common postural deviations due to faulty motor patterns, a weak core/ phasic postural muscles and chronically tight muscles. Rid yourself of chronic pain and dysfunction permanently by utilizing Advanced Foam Rolling Techniques and Posture, Core and Breath Work. Together, they make the perfect recipe for your at home rehabilitative self care and pain relief program. If you’re ready to take matters into your own hands and bring your health and wellbeing to the next level, take advantage of our limited time special bundle option.