Respiratory Relief Program
Already registered?Access Course
A New Guide to Respiratory Health
Breathing is something we take for granted every day yet poor function of the lungs causes a myriad of issues. After completing this program you will have an advanced understanding of the respiratory system, it’s inner workings and how/ why common respiratory impairments such as inverted breathing patterns and pathological issues manifest themselves. Further, you will learn how to correct these issues on yourself or your clients.
Who are we?
We're John and Mary, the founders of Wolf Moon Wellness! Read more about us with the buttons below!
What You Get
- Follow the passage of air into the lungs and and learn about the structures involved.
- The three types of respiration.
- The muscles of inspiration and the proper dynamics of the rib cage.
- The muscles of expiration and the proper dynamics of the rib cage.
- The role of the secondary muscles of respiration.
- Pathological issues associated with improper breathing patterns and how they impact our respiratory system.
- How poor posture affects the respiratory system.
- A thorough respiratory assessment to address blockages or impairments in the rib cage and inverted breathing patterns.
- The Respiratory Relief Corrective Program:
- Learn how to release specific blockages or impairments in the rib cage through corrective stretches and mobilizations.
- In-depth instruction on proper diaphragmatic breathing and three advanced breath work techniques to help correct inverted breathing problems, reduce the metabolic costs of breathing and super charge your body.