A streamlined path to professional development
Posture, Core and Breathwork
is an Online Video Course
Enroll in the course
Posture, Core and Breathwork
What Will you learn?
- Learn techniques to release chronic tension and trigger points in problematic and overworked areas
- Address chronically tight or hypertonic muscles which lead to a host of issues and chronic pain.
- Increase range of motion and bring your body back into alignment so you can look, move and feel better
- There is a bonus exercise to activate the arch of the foot to ease pain all the way up the body
- Includes a simple daily exercise to help correct forward head posture, an all to common condition with the advent of new technology.
- A bonus exercise that can be performed on yourself, a friend, or a client
Ready to get started?Enroll in the Course
By Wolfmoon Wellness
with 20+ years of real world experience
Approved for 17 credit hours of continuing education with
What to Expect In the course
- You'll watch videos that will guide you through every step of the process
- You'll test your knowledge with quizzes after course lessons
- You'll be supplied with easy-to-read text backed by cited sources.
- You'll acquire a bibliography of dozens of published works, the cornerstone resources of your field's knowledge base.
- You'll Complete just 7 lessons to earn your credit hours
- You'll gain an in-depth professional knowledge of posture, core and breathwork with which you can better assess and help your clients.
Perfect for Those Seeking Careers in Personal Training, Physical Therapy, Healthcare, wellness coaching, sports medicine and more.
Get Real World Experience
Earn credit while you hone your competitive edge in the job market.
Credits on your schedule
Earn 17 credit hours with ACSM, NSCA, AFAA, NASM, or ACE with our asynchronous modular program.
We keep students in mind by keeping your cost per credit hour low.
Learn from working professionals
Wolfmoon Wellness brings together decades of combined experience in Posture, Core and Breathwork.
More than textbook knowledge
Coursework crafted from real-life client experiences.
What do our graduates think?
“The posture assessments have helped me pinpoint musculoskeletal imbalances in my clients that I probably wouldn't even have noticed in the past. I personally do the stretches and mobilizations as part of my own self-care routine …I’m 42 years old and I can still keep up with the guys in their twenties. Props to PCB”
Morgan S, LAc.
“…I initially came to John seeking help for my postural problems and muscular insufficiencies that were causing pain symptoms and joint dysfunction in my day to day life. He got me setup on his programs and I started feeling a difference almost immediately …I’ve found that the level of detail John goes into in his videos has taken my understanding of the body to new heights.”
Joseph Merz, licensed massage therapist