We are grateful and excited to have the ability to offer all of our classes as open-air classes, due to the studio being in a warehouse.
Everyone will be required to sign a new and updated waver prior to practicing.SIGN WAVER HERE
- Masks must be worn within the facility upon entry. Once on your mat you can remove the mask for practice. Since high levels of CO2 are inhaled with masks, it is not recommended that you wear the masks while exercising since it can cause one to become light headed and dizzy.
- Class sizes will be limited in order to ensure safe social distancing practices in line with Phase 1 CDC guidelines. Class must be booked in advance.
- We will be implementing a no-touch check-in system. This will require you to check in online ahead of time to ensure a smooth check-in process.
- Please keep personal items to a minimum so you can enter and leave in a timely manner. Friendly reminder that phones are not allowed in the practice room, except for on-call medical professionals.
- You will find mat markers on the floor of the studio. The top of your mat must be lined up with a mat marker. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- We will NOT be offering any mat rentals at this time. Please bring your own mats or you can purchase one from our store.
- During Phase 1 of our reopening, we are not able to offer complimentary towels, blocks, or props of any kind. You are welcomed and encouraged to bring your own. We are hopeful this is a temporary restriction and we can get back to business as usual very soon.
- There will be no hands-on adjustments.
- As always, hand sanitizer and anti-bacterial wipes will be available throughout the studio.
- After each class the entire studio will be wiped down and clean thoroughly.